Welcome!

A place for all music related shenanigans!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The only time it sucks to be "Down with the Sickness"

If you read my previous post about the Chesterton Punk/Ska show you know I was frakin psyched to review it. Well that didn't work out too well for me. I got the flu and it decided it was not going to let me get out of bed, so I was not able to go to the show.

Obviously since I was not there I won't be able to write up a review for you guys. I heard that it was a good time from other people so I still think that you should check out the bands that played that night if you weren't able to go either. ( Links at the end of the post)

This show wasn't the only the thing that I had in my review agenda though. I'll be reviewing another Lakeshore Lanes show on March 23rd! I'll be posting more details about that later. I'm pretty excited about it because even though I've heard recordings from the bands I haven't had the chance to see them live before! I always get pumped to write fresh material and meet new people.

I've been wanting to put in more band interviews into my writing mix. I had a ton of fun interviewing The Last Chance Boyz a while ago (link to that post here). I've been asked by a few readers to do more interviews and I think it gives bands and/or solo artists a chance to highlight themselves and appeal to their fans on a more personal level (plus I think they are really fun to write). So if you know a band that you want to see on here or you are a band that's down for an interview or show review you can always hit me up in the comments section, on facebook, or email me exposedineminor@gmail.com

I just wanted to let you guys know what's been happening and what you guys can expect in the future and, as always, thank you guys for reading and I hope to see you at some local shows!


Like and Listen!
 Soul Radics
 Schmitty Warheimer
 Publicity Stunt
 The Last Chance Boyz

No comments:

Post a Comment