Welcome!

A place for all music related shenanigans!

Monday, March 11, 2013

*Update* Facebook page

I just wanted to give you guys a head up that I have now created a Facebook page for this blog so click here and like muh stuff!

I'll keep it updated with the latest posts so if you aren't on my personal page you can always like the blog page and get updates on what's happening in our local music realm. I'll also post first impressions and random bullshit up there while I'm at a show so you guys can get a taste of what's coming in the official post.

I also want to thank everyone that has helped sky rocket my page views by spreading the word about what I'm doing. I honestly didn't expect anyone to want to read my random brain splooge. I have a very deep love for music, whether I'm writing it or writing about it, it's just something that moves me. I also have a ton of friends that play locally and really deserve some exposure. I thought that by starting this blog I could combine my two loves of music and writing and along the way I could help bands gain the exposure that they deserve. So I started this as just something fun to do but I've made many different connections with other bands, readers, and all you awesome people that I meet at the shows. The most amazing part is that this blog is still very very new, all of this has happened pretty quickly and it gets me so fucking pumped to keep this going!

I've got 2 maybe 3 shows lined up for the end of this month (that's at least 12 bands featured! sweet!) so I do have a lot more coming for you guys. It's been a little bit slow at the beginning of this month on account of a killer flu, but it's getting warmer out which means that there will be a ton of music fests going on very soon!
I'm very excited to see what the future holds for this blog.

Again thank you to everyone that spread the word. (the more we all spread the word the more exposure all the featured bands get!)  Thank you to all you faithful readers, and as always I can'y wait to see you at some shows!

Oh yeah! For everyone else out there just keep in mind that everything I write is a matter of opinion. Music is very subjective. If you don't agree with what I write then honestly you don't have to read it. I welcome differing opinions and if you have something to add or something to say you can feel free to leave a comment. However, I do not welcome comments that have no ground to stand on. If you are going to take the time to comment you better be able to explain why you have that opinion. Remember that I write what I see with my own eyes. I write everything from first hand experience. I want to be a trustworthy source so I do not write gossip. If you saw something different then I did at a show then you can leave a comment but I won't include it in my original post. All I ask is that you don't bash or troll the comments section. Those comments will be deleted. So just make sure you have some ground to stand on before you type. Ignorance is not welcome here. 










No comments:

Post a Comment